Friday, November 20, 2015

Post 000000003

It's been a bit. My apologies to the void for not screaming into it at the top of my lungs for a bit. Anyways, today I bring you some rare (and good) tunes from a band called The Zeppelins. No, not that Zeppelin. These guys were first, and I guess they had a good name. This is an EP's worth of songs, including fantastic covers of I Put A Spell On You by Screamin' Jay Hawkins, Stormy Monday as originally recorded by T-Bone Walker, I Just Want to Make Love to You originally recorded by Muddy Waters, Bo Diddley by the titular character, and I'm A Man by The Spencer Davis Group. As a warning, the recordings of those last two songs aren't the best. To sum up, these songs are really cool recordings and the Spell cover is the best I've heard.


I Put A Spell On You



Stormy Monday






No comments:

Post a Comment